life motto

life motto

Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh the Monday Blues~~

Another boring Monday had almost past. Orientation had always been and will always be a tedious event. What's worse, French placement test was kinda easy. I used to 'pretend' on 'not-knowing-the-answer' for most exams, but this one, heh, it's vice versa. I actually have to fake it to pass where it matters most to me. I don't want advanced French classes...... >.<

However, I tried to make things more interesting by snapping another two pictures of my Transformers collection. Two of my favorites, Mixmaster and Rampage! These two are very well made and have loads of pose-ability due to its many articulation points. For example, Mixmaster's arms have FIVE articulation points!

Plus, I've confirmed my booking for EZ Collection Devastator set, the Ice-Cream truck Deluxe class, Swerve Deluxe class and finally, Long Haul Voyager class today. =)Can't wait to pick them up!

Unfortunately, Optimus Prime and Jetfire Leader class are out of my reach due to financial difficulties T.T

MixMaster




Rampage




Tonight will also be interesting, Futsal Tournament starts! I sure hope we at least get through the semis and be able to play again on August 3rd, next Monday.

My jersey!


Lastly, I would like to let you all in a video clip on Luis in which I was accused by another colleague of mine of snoring so loudly. I redeemed myself with this clip. =P



Sorry Luis, I just advertised you LOL.

No comments: