life motto

life motto

Friday, January 2, 2009

Over the Next Few Days

The final few days of enjoyment prior to the next decisive term 6 of my Higher Diploma studies. I still need to clean my room. LOL. Procrastinate like F**K over the last 2 weeks about it. (>.<) AND my car needs a wash real badly.....

Hopefully JK comes up with the planning of the next clubbing session soon. I can't wait to enjoy myself! Me guess it should be on Saturday, and hopefully I can get a reunion back with my old school mates soon. I admit I relegated them over my ex previously. Perhaps a chance of reconcilation? A LONG awaited yum char session with Mich is also in the works, hopefully during the weekend as well. And finally another yum char session with Julia, whom I owed so much for her effort over the last 2 months. I'm sorry I put you through this ok?

*keeps fingers crossed*

Next term, I can't afford to fool around already. After all, it's the term that matters the most. Last decisive term for practical course and hopefully, a good 4 month hiatus! WHEEE~!

THAT, I CAN'T WAIT.. XD

Go somewhere far to work perhaps? Overseas if I'm lucky? Event Management? I need to see the world, I can't be a a 'frog under a coconut shell' anymore. It's time for my eyes to be opened! On a second note, somewhere respectable and good pay and nice collegues would be nice as well XD

Finally on the end note, I'm on a 1 week 'break' with her. She needs time for herself, family and friends and it's good that we take 'five' to backtrack on each others strengths and weaknesses. I admire her for her insight and also her maturity in this matter. And it further enforces my resolve that we may have a big chance of succeeding in this 'proposed' relationship. As for my own weaknesses, I need a greater determination to iron it out so that I can present myself as a better and more understanding person in her eyes. It's for my own effort that I'm willing to go through this and not because that I was forced to. She has her own life to live and so do I. I guess we can go the distance huh, babe?

*smiles*

1.4.3.7.

No comments: