life motto

life motto

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Blues

Sigh, New Year Eve alone again. No plans, nothing.

Heck, my birthday was also the same. Sometimes, I find it's good to have some company around. I'm not trying to say that I'm pathetic so that everybody can symphatize me.

I just wished I can spend the entire 'special' day with the ones I love. Now, I'm just sitting here in front of the sad laptop, downing as much whiskey as I can take. Hopefully, I can pass out even before I send my post out.

I know there are people worse off than me at this time, but they aren't in my position and I'm not in theirs. Everybody have a story to tell. Where's my story then? Oh, I'm sorry. You don't have one to tell. Right.

Hmm..

I hope she's doing fine. I hope she's enjoying herself. I hope things would work out for us. Many more 'I hopes' that I would want to see come true. Most importantly, I hope she comes home safe and sound.

I don't have much say in her life. Basically, I'm a nobody in her life. I can't control nor comment. I have no right to do so. But what I can do is that, I'll always be on a lookout for her. Catching her when she falls, saving her when she needs help, be all that she needs. I guess I'm just selfish. I guess I think about myself. But I still think alot on her part. Providing her the necessary comfort and support that she needs.

Sigh..

Wishing all the best and prosperous New Year 2009 to all my friends and family members. Hoping you guys have the best of it as I can say, 2008 sucks.

Really.

Period.

No comments: