life motto

life motto

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Something Interesting =)

Bored + Nothing on TV/DVD + Internet Line = Surf!

Surfed many blogs till I got to my Cuz blog, looks pretty interesting XD Don't worry, I won't Tag people for it, only this time =P

See? I'm actually 'kind' and 'considerate' ROFL

A-Z

A.Attached or single? Single but unavailable? =P

B. Best friend? Can it be friend'S'? Got a few to name though..

C. Cake or pie? Definitely pie! But you'll get my attention on cakes if it's Indulgence from Secret Recipe!!

D. Day of choice? Friday of course! Clubs are happening and colleges take a break!

E. Essential item? Again, Item'S'. Handphone, Wallet, Car Keys, House Keys. MONEY too!

F. Favorite color? Black? White? Red? Orange? Sorry yo, Me can't decide..

G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither? =P Not on my diet list

H. Hometown? Malacca, place of binge eating till I landed in the hospital for gastritis >.<

I. Favorite indulgence? Too many to list? YES! Eating!! =D

J. January or July? July! Another month to my birthday! *hint hint*

K. Kids? Ideal number of kids? o.O That's for my wife to decide...

Life isn't complete without? Entertainment and Food!

M. Marriage date? Wah.. o.O Doubtful at the moment..

N. Number of magazine subscriptions? Zero, Nil, Kosong.

O. Oranges or apples? Neither? But will pick Apples over Oranges if forced to.

P. Phobias? Arachnophobia. F**king SPIDERS!! Disgusting, vile creatures..

Q. Quotes? Mangkuk!! , SERIOUS?

R. Reasons to smile? When people enjoy the food that I brought them to? Seeing that 'someone' eat XD

S. Season of choice? Winter!! I wanna see SNOW..

T. Tag 10 people. HAHA.. BEG ME NOT TO TAG THOSE WHO'S READING THIS NOW XD

U. Unknown fact about me? I'm kind and considerate? >.< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="4">carnivore! Rawr!

W. Worst habit? I got lots of gas XD Both 'exit' points are 'versatile' at disposal ROFL

X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray! Credit goes to Sony for creating the see-thru cameras!

Y. Your favorite foods? Anything sinful.. =D

Z. Zodiac sign? LEO! The proud, arrogant, LOA chracter! But with a soft, passionate and loyal side.. Aww.. HAHAHA


He/she have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about them self and then tag 7 other people to do the same.
1. I don't look 24 >.<>don't take me seriously..
2. I know a more random person than me XD
3. I'm good looking? NOW that's RANDOM!
4. I 'm straight? T.T I REALLY am...
5. I love clothes and shoes but I don't have a friggin' sense of fashion.
6. I'm a sucker for shoes and jackets =.=
7. I'm actually picky for food (I recently just found out about this)

That 'should' be all for now XD

Adios Amigos!

No comments: