life motto

life motto

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions?

Methinks it's time to make so New Year Resolutions as it had been a tradition of mine XD

Don't blame me if I procrastinate on some of it, goes in no relative order..

1. New phone! (so hate my old phone now, can't even talk properly on it)

2. New player for car and some decent woofer! (long time I had planned this, but no follow-ups)

3. Higher Diploma Congrats from Jury again! (need to upkeep my standards yo!)

4. Cut down in ciggies (hope to stop completely by mid-year)

5. Planning ahead! (too many disappointments in last minute pre-preparation)

6. Hmm.. Be more contented with life and what I got? >.<

Sigh, New Year = New Obstacles

Hopefully it'll be better then the last and I really hope on some 'good' news too......

No comments: