life motto

life motto

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1 Broken Phone, 1 Car Accident

Sorry guys, been away too long. So many things happened to me for the past few weeks. But this week was so far the worst.

Yesterday, my phone broke into TWO. YES. Into TWO. I was holding the phone in one hand and got some other stuffs on the other hand. I called my friend and she 'thought' that I was gonna poke her sides, and she SWUNG her hands in self defense. What happened next was a blur, seeing a white object flying by my eyes. Before I realised, my phone shattered around 7 feet about away from me, parts of it flying to Timbuktu. My friend and me both just stood there for a few seconds contemplating what had happened.

WAH!!

That was my first impression. I tried to salvage the wreck, LOL, the effort was too futile. It was beyond repair. Now, my phone is dangling by the wire, and I can't answer calls too. Only SMS is available. Thank God.

Now, today. I haven't slept for the past 2 days. Yes, I'm grouchy and emo-ed, most important of all, I can't keep my concentration for long. What happened was, I decided to take a short nap around 430am after I found articles for my slides. Set my alarm and poofed! I KO-ed the moment my head hit the pillow. No surprises that I woke up late. 730am in fact. Rushed through my stuff and headed out my house.

Then my grandma told me on the way out in Hokkien; 'Drive safe'.

Barely 5 minutes later, by the SS19 intersection, I rammed into the car in front of me and it set off a chain reaction to the car ahead of the car that I rammed into. The thoughts that ran through my head was 'Oh F**k' and 'You gotta be kidding me!' Glasses shattered from my broken headlamps and I was using profanities for all its worth. Parked aside and got out to inspect the damage, I was going 'What the F**k' the whole while.

The car I rammed was so perfectly unharmed and so was the car that was further up front. My poor car was the only and thankfully ONLY casualty in this incident. Settled the cost and sorts with the other victim and continued my rush to college. Damn, if it weren't for my accident, I WOULD had made it on time! >.<

Well, that's life, get over it.

Not all things should be viewed in the bad way. Just that a 'dear friend of mine' mentioned that we focused more of bad things rather than the good things. That doesn't mean that our lives had been on a stroke of bad luck. Thinking back, I think it was an OK week after all. =)

No comments: