life motto

life motto

Friday, December 12, 2008

Feelings

Dear you-know-who-you-are

I'm here for you
I'll always be there for you
May it be
sad or happy
ups or downs

My heart hears yours
I can hear the rhythm
of the pains and joys
that you go through

My heart is filled with pain
seeing you when you are down

My heart leaps with joy
whenever you smiled and laughed

Though I can't
be able to carry your burden
But I assure you
I'll walk down the same path
with you

I'll guide you
protect you
(even though I'm small sized)

I'll be your friend
Your closest, bestest buddy
(though a 'slightly' pervertic one)

I'll be your beacon during a storm
I'll be your blanket when you are cold
I'll be anything that I can be for you

It's a privilege
to be in your life
though I'm not part of it
as of yet

I know how you are
I know how you react
But I want to know you more
so I can understand you better and better

I'll try my best to be the best
I'll do my best to impress
I'll work hard for the future
hopefully to be shared with you

God gave us a chance to meet
A chance to know each other
Knowing someone better forms trust
Trust is the base of a relationship
Relationship strives on understanding
Understanding the love that we share is sacred

Understand this
chances like this don't come by everyday
The 'somebody' in my life is you
I don't have to think who would it be anymore
For I know surely, certainly, it's you

A chance is all I need
to prove I'm all you need

1.4.3.7



No comments: