life motto

life motto

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dead Serious

People do not seem to take me seriously. Why? Is it because of my babyish or boyish look? Is it my character itself? Is it my fault to begin with? Hmm..

Sometimes people just don't understand how serious am I. Beneath the humor and un-serious-like characteristics which I am usually known for, I can be dead serious if I'm up to it. It's just that, I don't show it to everybody. Just take it that I'm shy. ROFL..

Am I serious about studies? Am I serious about life? Am I serious about 'you'? You bet I am. I've not done anything more serious in my whole life than this. Trying so hard to prove myself will make things worse. I think, some things should be seen under its own natural light. If I'm to point to 'you' where to look, it'll be too easy for 'you', don't 'you' think so? =)

Although trust is not easily earned, I believe 'you' have trusted me to a certain degree now. I know its not easy to trust someone, and I don't intend to make 'you' lose your trust in me. I really do. After all, it's not easy to regain a trust, right?

*hugs*

1.4.3.7.

No comments: