life motto

life motto

Saturday, November 22, 2008

BORED but yet Occupied

It's strange and ironic that I'm feeling so BORED at the moment, but as I am aware, there are alot of things for me to do or planned for the remainder of the month. Strange isn't it? Does it happen to you too?

I find that we can find time, only IF we want to find it. There's no such thing as no time, unless we procrastinate like crazy. Yes, we may be busy, but nobody is TOO busy. Try to find time to cherish life as it's short. Even though we may live up to a 100 years old, we aren't guaranteed before hand that we were 'supposed' to love till that old.

I wished I have more time to do things that I wanted to do. Like spending time with that certain 'someone' (provided IF she has time for me >.<), traveling to places that I sorely miss, hanging out with familiar faces that I have not seen for a long time and so many others. If I list it down, it would have probably flooded the page. But then again, who hasn't wished for more time before?

Where does time go? When did it even left us? Why is it in such a hurry? What pressing engagement is more important to it compared to us? How can we slow it down? These will the some of the questions that would had been better off not being answered. For I'm sure, our puny, little brains would take an eternity to understand or comprehend it. Time definitely has the upper hand in this one.

Time is of essence. Time and tide waits for no man.

Well, time to procrastinate abit to make it pass by faster XD

No comments: