life motto

life motto

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Triple Whammy

It all started last Saturday, where I was already feeling a little feverish and tired. It escalated like crazy on Sunday and eventually went to see a doctor on the next day itself. The doctor just gave me pain and fever meds, so I thought it wasn't serious at all.

Then, Wednesday, I started to develop sorethroat, that's when my fever is gone. As the sorethroat worsen, my fever came back again. Started gargling and even to a point only 1 stick a day, I really don't wanna risk inflamming it up again. Even swallowing water is painful for me.

I thought the worst is over, but no.. Yesterday, I developed rashes on my palms and feet, it's not itchy, it's freaking painful. I can't clench my fist nor stretch them. Worse part? It's slowly spreading. Already had meds for it, so hopefully for the better.

I wanna get better. I hate being sick.

No comments: