life motto

life motto

Monday, November 10, 2008

Healing Wounds

At last, the days of suffering is nearly over. No more fever, no more headaches, no more body aches and no more rashes! YAY! Sore throat is almost gone too. It had been one week of pure suffering. Medication also didn't really help much, all thanks to my own immune system XD

But then again, it had been almost a year since I last got sick, badly. All the antigens and antibodies in my body were all getting lazy and fat o.O Think this incident will toughen them up once more to fight another battle (hopefully not too soon >.<)

Well, so what's new? I admit, I had been procrastinating like HELL this whole of one week. I actually had alot of things backlogged, but, what the heck? Sick people deserve rest! XD I ended up backlogging it even further. Even my blog! (=_=) I don't even blog often already. HAHA. Too much influence from other fellow bloggers on unregular blog updates. XD

So what else then? Entrepeneurship was a so-so event, and managed to hand up assignments on time SO far. Sigh, more to come I expect. And they say college life is easy? (>.<) And right, exams and assessments are up next. I think I'm gonna hang for this term end LOL So GG-fied!

I noticed that I've been using alot of words that others use, is it me who's the influencer or I'm being influenced? Hmm..

No comments: