life motto

life motto

Sunday, November 2, 2008

CHEATED and HANGED

Scene 1

Started with a pleasant day in fact, until me, JF and Nick headed to have some drinks at Cova again. This time, we all shared one glass of Kilkenny. Well, things were pretty good till I've called for the bill. I got a shocked when I was supposed to pay RM287 for 8 glasses of Kilkenny apart from Jf's Aglio Olio and Hot Chocolate. It was F**king OUTRAGEOUS. I complained and I told the server I wanted to see the person-in-charge.

Let me introduce you to the person-in-charge that night. He came to the table wearing a aura of defiance and pig headed stubbornness and stood with his arm crossed. WTF? You think you are the bouncer of this place? It's ok, nevermind, I'll reason with him. But, NO, he just kept shaking his head and pointing his finger at me and at the bill. What kind of negotiation is he pulling off? By the end of it, I was so F**king PISSED and that spoilt my whole mood for the night.

Lesson learnt? : Don't go back to Cova's, they had lost a valuable customer. Idiots

Scene 2

After Cova, picked JK and headed to send JF home. At this point of time, I was slightly tipsy. I think I can hold up, hopefully. First game, 18 kills 45 deaths. HUH? Something's wrong here. Too much deaths already. And those players were so gay, as thought like they cant be killed. Remembered JK complaining to me about it also.

So continued playing till 330, and headed out for a meal. I remembered I've not eaten yet, only had a late lunch. Once I stood up, my goodness, I've never felt this kind of pain in a long time in my head. It's like the feeling of HANG OVER after a whole nite of partying. Maybe because of my condition PLUS fast paced game COD4 PLUS I was tired. Yeah, congrats to me so far. =_="

Lesson learnt? : Alcohol and COD4 don't mix, do it at your own risk.

Summary

After all that I've been through this weekend, I can conclude, it wasn't one of the best weekend for me, quite close to being the worst of all weekends in 2008. Best part? It's the 1st day of November, 4 more weekends to go then hopefully, December will be a good month for me.

I just need somethings to go my way.

No comments: