life motto

life motto

Sunday, November 16, 2008

What? Another Tag? >.<

What a coincidence.. got tagged after visiting a 'dead' blog!! (>.<)

Rules?

NO TAG BACKS

10 years ago I was :

- In Form 2, and started behaving sloppily, baggy and dropping pants the craze going on then
- 1st year aniversary that I started smoking (=.=) Price that time was still RM 4.80!
- Had my 1st love, but didn't last long, she's older by a year XD
- Joined a gang, stupid move by the way
- the tallest among my friends (shut up, I know better NOW)

5 years ago I was :

- Flunked my Form 6, wasn't interested then.
- Met my 2nd ex along the way.
- Actually almost on the way to quitting smoking for 2 years.
- Being more truant and more hard headed.
- Started playing online games : RO and Maple (=.=)

1 year ago I was :

- Passed my Diploma with Congratulations from the Jury XD
- Got into my 1st major accident, best part? It was not my car. (>.<)
- Still in a relationship with my 3rd ex.
- Smoking like a chimney, remembered that alot of people tried to help me stop, instead, they started smoking as well now XD If you can't beat the system, Join IT!
- Realised that I'm a blardy old fart already (>.<)

Yesterday I was :

- Busy taking care of a sick person XD
- Reading part 2 of my Fantasy novels
- Enjoyed my McShaker Fries! Then sick person had to go home, I tapau-ed and got McSoggy Fries in the end (=.=)
- Blogging after procrastinating for so long.
- Out the whole day and morning.

5 most recent songs I listen to :

- Secondhand Serenade - Fall for You
- Trance Generators - Do You Want A Balloon?
- Baby Bash - Cyclone
- Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
- My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words

5 songs I know the words to :

- Secondhand Serenade - Fall for You
- 1st Lady - Missing You
- Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
- Timberland - The Way I Are
- Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane

5 ideal places to run away to :

- Some island with beautiful sandy beaches, clear blue water and great accomodation!
- Any major city in Japan
- Rome! Can do sightseeing at the same time
- Somewhere that you can be king of the lands XD
- No where, get into a car and hop from place to place, I'm supposed to be running right?

5 items I really want :

- Proton Satria Neo M-line / Perodua Myvi 1.3SXi SE (new) / A Turbo-ed Car
- Sony Ericsson w980 / Apple iPhone
- Limitless and no-need-to-pay-back Credit Card
- A state-of-the-art Laptop
- A American Pool Table (T.T)

5 things i should be doing now :

- Procrastinate on this TAG
- Eating my dinner
- Taking a shower, going out soon?
- Finish my 2nd part of my Fantasy novel
- Completing this stupid TAG

5 biggest joys in life :

- Having great friends I've met along the way.
- Succeeding with flying colors in exams.
- Meeting a person that I know is the 'One'.
- Knowing the fact that I'm already 24 and the responsibilities that comes along with it.
- Being independent bit by bit, away from parents' burden.

5 people im tagging :

- Beatrix Ong
- Jasmin Lim
- Cheryl Ong
- Pauline Sim
- Amber Tan

No comments: