life motto

life motto

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Procrastination at Its Best

For the love of God, I've been procrastinating like F**k these few days. It's so unlike me at the moment (>.<)

Update over the last few days: Nothing (=_=)

I've been doing nothing much lately worth posting up on my blog. Apart from usual daily craziness, it had been monotonic. Until, I started taking pictures.(>.<)

Late classes + Long hours + Sleep Deprived = Gaying around


Sales and Negotiations Class almost over


The Fun Starts!! Ee Fen feeling left out.. all attention of the boys!


Look at the faces of Shaun and Ruiz (>.<) oh yea, Kenny was under everybody else!! Abraham wasn't allowed to join in the fun LOL


Look at Adrian's posture! XD like he's forcing himself on Zhi Phin! And Zhi Phin is LOVING it!!


What a bunch of lovely 'Guys'

Conclusion?

Great group mates + Crazy activities = Option B rocks!

No comments: