life motto

life motto

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nightmare before Christmas

First Issue

For the last two nights, I had been having nightmares. Just not normal nightmares, but I feel 'bassy beats' pumping into my head plus songs getting played over and over and OVER again for no apparent reason! And after that? Couldn't sleep again until I forced myself to be tired.

Never had the idea what is actually wrong with me.

Second Issue

I take back all I've said that this term is boring and slow. NOW, like a freaking avalanche all is coming down on us, assessments, assignments and projects non-stop for the whole week already. And I don't know what to expect for next week. It's bad enough I have 2 assignments backlogged already, and God knows how many more coming up on me fast.

Now I wished I had Hermione's time saver =_=

Third Issue

It never had been harder. But it's still a learning process. Everybody is bound to learn something new. Everybody will have to pick themselves up after they fall. In my case, I'm halfway on either side, neither exulted nor fallen. Plus with the air currents making me bobbing up and down like a stupid balloon. Some accused me for being stupid, some on the other hand encouraged me on. I feel I'm the one who's in control of my life. Advices are good only to a certain extent. In the end, we still have to decide, which road is the best. And until 'you' decide to give us a chance, things are that we would not see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I wished we gave each other a chance

No comments: