life motto

life motto

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Up to My Neck

I want to go on a break! I want HOLIDAYS! I want to SLEEP!

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!

'Wake up Dumb Dumb'

"Who's that? Who are you? Why are you in my head??"

'Mine name is of no importance to thee. Thou shalt be dealt with a cruel blow if thine mind is not set towards thy ideals. It is mine regret that thou shalt die prematurely if this doth continues.'

"What?! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

'It wilt be as thy wish so, for I can only do so much for thee. Take care mine son, guard thy mind and soul from being wretched from under thy nose. Thy heart hath already been captured, and no other ways to restore thy heart, unless, thy join me in My kingdom, till the end of days.

'As you say so la' (>.<)

I'm so bored that I came up with these archanic conversation. Too much fantasy reading already XD

*chop chop*

Time to get up and going!

2 comments:

joYce said...

put back the david eddings book properly after u read it pls. take good care of my books

schizophr3nic™ said...

yes i will =p