life motto

life motto

Monday, November 17, 2008

What a Day..

I couldn't even fathom how today would turn out. Firstly, woke up with a sorer back than ever, nonetheless, still had to get to college. Full day to boot. Had French listening test and was, well, overwhelmed by the obscure format and hard to understand French accent blaring out from the speakers. Even Ms Alvina wasn't helpful to at least provide a suitable reply to answer the second part of the exam. All she did was she just kept repeating that this was a listening test and so? LISTEN!

Sigh

What's next? Went for lunch at Padi and when my food came I pushed my chair back a little to avoid food stain on my clothes, my chair's leg got into a small, puny hole behind me and guess what? I shifted my weight on that leg and toppled backwards with my lower back kissing the floor first. Great! Friends were laughing hysterically at that point. The fall did aggrevate my back further, giving me not only shoulder and neck ache, but also lower spine too.

Sigh

Anything else? Going through the last two classes was painful for me. Lower back and upper all stiff and sore. Asked my friend to help give a crack at my lower back to help relieve abit of the pain but ended up getting it done wrongly. And I ended with an even sorer back. Luckily, class ended early due to another assessment and had decided to go fix my back with my hairdresser. Alas, she's closed today, I'm really having GoldFish Memory Syndrome (GMS). That's it, no help can do for my back for today.

Sigh

November is beginning to look bleak for me. Methinks, it'll be the longest month for me this year. Nice one la..

No comments: