life motto

life motto

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mangkuk! Another Tag >.<

VERY NICE! Moi dumb dumb sister avoids all the flak I throw at her and she threw one back at me! NICE ONE LA! Make sure you prepare for some ass whooping when you get back home from your hole in Sabah..

No Rules for this one. Just answer the questions.

1. Do you think you're HOT?
What a question to start with. (>.<) erm.. erm.. am I hot? I think I should put a poll on my blog and let that decide.. But.. What the heck? I got thick skin, and that concludes that I WILL ADMIT that I'm HOT! ROFL

2. Upload your favourite picture of you

3. Why do you like that picture?
I like it because it's EMO! XD Just felt that this picture really reflect what I was thinking and feeling at that moment.

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
GOSH! I don't remember! (>.<) Speaking of which, I really crave for Pizza now!! (T.T)

5. The last song you listened to?
My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words
Damn EMO-rocker song XD

6. What are you doing now besides this?
Reading Tenjou Tenge manga at www.onemanga.com and listening to songs and updating Facebook and checking over-dued e-mails.

7. What name would you prefer besides yours?
I think I'm too used to my name already, but considering the fact that alot of people mispronounced my name makes me wanna change it previously to Terry. Until I found out it was a chick's name (>.<) And thus I gave up.

People to tag:

- Jasmin Lim (do only after your exams)
- Tristan Ng
- Amber Tan
- Pauline Sim
- Mabel Spykerman

8. Who is number one?
A girl who definitely and without fail knows my weakspots (>.<)

9. Number 3 is having a relationship with?
An imaginary relationship with Iker Casillas (Hope I get the name right this time)

10. Say something about number five.
Mabel? Hmm, One of my daughters but had left and dumped us pursuing our Degree after 2 years in Diploma. How could you? LOL

11. How about number four?
Pauline? Another daughter of mine XD Bubbly and good company for me.

12. Who is number two?
My cousin who's currently doing his SPM papers now, Gambatte-neh!

Finally, DONE

No comments: