life motto

life motto

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An Emo Freak with Feelings

Why do people say that I'm an emo freak? (>.<) I certainly am not!

Might be due to the fact that projects and assessments are all piling up on me at the moment. Plus, with the ever persistant back aches that I have been experiencing since 2 weeks ago? It's really killing me T.T No wonder I'm abit moody.

Describe my feelings on my blog? o.O How so? Am I not expressive enough? Some feelings are meant to be private, and this blog is SO in the public's eye! But none the less, I'm as transparent as ever, all can see through me and that doesn't make me the world's best liar.

Luckily, I'm still wearing clothes XD

BAH! That was so RANDOM...

I'm so sick and tired of college work. This is definitely the most strenuous term I'm facing so far. Everything is backlogged. Even one for today. I wished I can cuddle up and sleep, and forget about the world for a moment. Let me rest my mind for a moment. Too many things swaying in and out of my puny cranium. I really need a break. Somewhere that doesn't remind me of college. Or simply, a nice comfy bed. Being at home is also not peaceful.

*I wished 'you' were here with me*

Wake up Stupid. Thy impeding doom is a-coming.

There goes the spoiler, anti-climax, potong steam, whatever-you-want-to-call-it. I want to procrastinate for another day.

Just one more, please?

Alas, the worst has hit, hopefully, I hope it's the worst. ANY more of it, I don't think I'll be a cocky bast**d any longer =)

*I just want to spend time with 'you'. I really do. Take care. Hugs*

Counting down the 1st day of next 7 days

No comments: