life motto

life motto

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bah! Another TAG

Rules:

-The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
-Each player answers the questions about themselves
-At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog. NO TAG BACKS!


Starting time : 5.41pm

Name : Terence Toh
Sisters : One
Brothers : None
Shoe size : 6.5-7.5, methinks
Height : 5 feet 7? should be around there
Where do you live : USJ2/5L


Have you ever:

Fallen asleep at school : Too many to remember
Broken someone's heart : Definately
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yes, I do


Who was were the last person;

You danced with : Can't remember, getting too old already
Last made you smile : Jasmin Lim =)
You last yelled at : At Po, the panda for being an ass in COD4

Random

Do you like your hand-writing : Nope, doesn't go with my confidence
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My 'special' one
Are you a friendly person : Most of the time
Do you have any pets : Used to, Brandy (spitz mix mongrel)
What are you doing right now : Stoning
Can you handle the truth : Always ready and prepared
Are you closer to your mother or father : Mom
Do you eat healthy : Don't intend to, Sinful foods are the best
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : My 'special' one, which I think today is not a really good day


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

- Had my first girlfriend >.<"
- Joining the Onn Soon gang
- Started wearing my pants halfway up my ass
- Still sleeping with my parents
- Learnt how to drive secretly


5 places I have lived in (or am living in) :

- Subang Jaya
- Malacca
- Penang
- Singapore
- Klang


5 people I tag:

- Jasmin Lim (up to you whether would you wanna do or not)
- Tristan Ng
- Cheryl Ong
- Beatrix Ong
- Jocelyn Toh

No comments: