life motto

life motto

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tattoo

Finally, after a 6 month period of hesitating for a tattoo had finally ended today. Picked Amber (photographer of the day!) and went straight to Inked Studio outside Sunway Pyramid. Was having a lot of thought on my mind on the way there. Blasted rain created a scene for all roads! Accidents astream and lots of Keh-poh drivers (as usual). Luckily, the rain stopped after sometime, and I even found a good parking spot near the studio.

Then I thought to myself, 'Even God wanted me to get this tattoo done!' Haha..

Let the pictures bear testimony to what I've been through for the last 1 and half hours.


Getting ready for some pain


Benny prepping me up


Stamp of approval


Go!!! Let the Pain begin!

seriously, it does hurt, but addictive at the same time =)


Benny working his magic on me (sounded quite wrong) =_=


Halfway timeout, I need a fag


Who says you can't enjoy during a tattoo session?


Cleaning in Progress


F**king painful sensation when alcohol hits


Done! It's DONE! *whew*

Lesson learnt? : Another one coming up is in the works! Haha.. This time on the leg!

Thanks to Amber for her company and camera, and Benny for doing a fantastic job!

No comments: