life motto

life motto

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hope vs Prayer

Hopes
Everyone
had hopes
Good hopes and sometimes
Bad ones? =X

But does everybody
had a prayer?
I doubt it
Only done when in dire straits

Hope can be described
as words
Prayer

as paper

As we penned our 'words'
on a piece of 'paper'
and send it to 'somebody'
in anticipation
of a reply

It's logical right?

That is how
hope and prayer works

I do have hopes
Hopes to succeed in life
Giving better lives for my children
Better than what my parents gave me

I also have hopes
on finding this 'special' one
Thank God, I found 'her'

With this I hope
all will work well
As we can only plan
But it's only God
who decides on its success

I know I'm a nobody
But I'll be a somebody
someday, somehow

Non the less
striving for the sake of others
is more logical to me
than striving for my own

This is my hope
simple
and sweet
yet hard to achieve
at the same time

Ironic isn't it?
It's life after all

No comments: