life motto

life motto

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Next Step in Life

Adulthood
I hate that term
But it's inevitable

To the very least
It comforts me
Knowing I'm not the only one
Going through this

It's really scary to learn
how to be an adult
It's equally frightening to learn
what lies in store as an adult

But to look at it
from outside the box
You'll see what it takes
to be an adult

*Sigh*

Being an adult
Knowing what responsiblity is all about
How important to be reliable
The value of money
The essense of time management
Earning others' trusts

All these and more
to come

Being an adult makes me realise
what, where, when, and how
life is about

Opening my eyes on this
will just encourage me
to turn away
with my tail between my legs

Time to grow up
Independency is beckoning

Just face the brunt of it
and live life to the fullest

We've got only one life to live for
after all

No comments: