life motto

life motto

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Can't Find It

There's something missing
I don't know what it is

But I do know that
it's something of value to me
something sentimental
something that i'm emotionally attached to

Strange thing is
I don't know what it is

I think it's connected
in my personal circle
Or yet to be introduced
in my personal circle

This feeling
I don't know what it is

Am I supposed to feel this way?
What am I supposed to do?
I don't want it to end in failure
again

My senses tell me that I'm near
I still don't know what it is

As I start to understand it better
I realised there's more to it
than meets the eye
Never be judgemental

I think I'm getting closer
I know what it is already

I think I'm going to do it
I think it's what's best
I think if I don't do it
I'll regret it for life

I've found you
I'm not gonna let you go

No comments: