life motto

life motto

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quit?

Hmm..
This is gonna be
an uphill climb for me

Doing this
is so not easy
Trust me
All those advertisements
enhancements to help detox
are bullsh*t

Been there, done that
Managed to stay off it
for 2 years
Heck, those were the times
when it was still RM5.40

Boy, I missed those days

Cutting down is more likely
Giving it up is hopeless
for now


20s to 14s
Think that would be the first step

Well, it's the first step after all

No, I can't take too big a step
I got short legs >.<"
Dammit, too lame already
Learnt that from the best too

Haha..

The first step is always the hardest
Hopefully, it gets easier
But then again
with 'excellent' friends
I know what they would do best =_=

Sigh (Thank God for them?)

All the best to me
no longer trying to cut
5 minutes of my life anymore

*I hope I can*

2 comments:

[≈Já§MíÑ≈] said...

Cis! You kept learning from "THE BEST". I wonder who is THIS best best best fella. *grins*

Anyways, all the very best to you and take it slow, no rush... =)

Keep this in mind; If there's a will, there's a way! ^_^

schizophr3nic™ said...

Lol, only those who are 'perasan' themselves will think of it =)

I'm sure you'll know who it is right? Haha..

No will, no way >.<"

It has already begun, the onslaught of my misery =_="