life motto

life motto

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Don't Understand..

I really DON'T understand.
What am i supposed to DO
To make you feel me?

Some things can change
Some just can't
But I was sure, that this could change
But uncertain, for better or for worse

Let me tell you
One thing I do know

I'm
Not Desperate, but just informing

It takes a lot to break me
It takes a lot to hurt me
It takes really, REALLY a lot, to piss me off

Still, I keep it to myself
Burdening others is not my style
But then, I might be considered selfish
For not considering others' feelings

Yet back again,

I keep telling myself
I need to be stronger
Easier SAID than done

Trying to forget
Was never easy, trust me
Put yourself in my shoes and you'll see

And it's NEVER EASY letting you go



I can't let go.

P.S. This is not for any of my ex

8 comments:

[≈Já§MíÑ≈] said...

Then who is it for? *wonders*

Anonymous said...

ARLOWE!!! =Pp okay just dropping by to say hie and to show that u read the post already! mwahhaha
see i am so nice

schizophr3nic™ said...

For someone that i know quite well that won't ever come and read my blog.. =)

However, it's going to be over soon.. I Hope..

*crosses fingers*

I also wanna get it over and done! help me, i feel so weak.. =_=

Anonymous said...

typo: to show u that i read

[≈Já§MíÑ≈] said...

C'mon, you're not weak. I don't really know what's the situation, so, it's hard for me to advise you.

I would love to help out though but you have to tell me the whole thing. =)

In the meantime, stay strong! Aight? ;)

schizophr3nic™ said...

they only way 2 do so is:
1. msn messenger? u got mine?
latoh@time.net.my
2. Zen dinner?
3. (unlikely) u call me? =_=
4. (even more unlikely) we chat
like this till the whole story
goes over

LOL

thanks for those reassuring words. if u see me in yr own eyes in bearing to yr previous encounters recently, i think u'll see similarities (yes, both guys) =)

[≈Já§MíÑ≈] said...

OMG! I just realised this reply of yours. LOL!!!

So funny!!! XD Anyhow, what do you mean by BOTH GUYS? You were talking about MALES? *wonders*

schizophr3nic™ said...

lol not exactly =_=

both guys in the sense of yr past experience, most recently, more accurately.. me and yr ex-better-half.

=)