life motto

life motto

Friday, October 17, 2008

-TAG-

Of all tags, I really hate this one the worst =_=

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.NO TAG backs!

Here goes :

1. I snore when I sleep (crap), quoted from a friend, like a big rig truck blaring past you =_=''

2. I've never gotten so drunk till I can't remember anything at all

3. I drool sometimes.. o.O

Can I stop? >.<

4. I easily lose weight and have a hard time putting them back on (Methinks I have a giant worm in my stomach =X)

5. My last nickname is Bonsai (short and old =P *pbbtt*)

6. I'm a sucker for shoes (keep buying new shoes)

7. I love Coke to obsession

8. Coffee is effectless on me, so is tea, or chinese tea

9. My ex-s all ended up the same path

10. I'm already addicted to tattoo-ing o.O

I don't know what else is weird about me =_="

11. I used to see phantoms around my room (Yes, it's true, 2 children)

12. Back in high school, I was part of a gang

13. I'm recollecting my Transformers collection -again-

14. I started smoking since 13 (amazing 11 years experience! o.O)

YES! Last one!

15. I'm not who I am, know me better and find out yourself

TAG TAG TAG!!
1. JASMIN LIM *hahaha*
2. Jocelyn Toh
3. Cheryl Ong
4. Amber Tan
5. Pauline Sim
6. Mabel Spykerman
7. Joon Jiet
8. Amy Tan
9. Ellie Chee
10. Sarah Kate Lee

Better make sure you guys do it ya? >.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you