life motto

life motto

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

God Who?

*WARNING: Criticism ahead, don't say I didn't warn YOU*

Dear Landlord-living-upstairs
how do You get people, lambs to accept You?
In return, teach me how?!

If that was the question, I'm so crucified
yes, it's undeniable that I do hold some grudge against You
but none too serious

but back to the real world
I'm just human after all
born with my birthday-suit, conscience
most of all, FREE WILL

I was ever curious, Why let us decide?
Why allow us the chance to be wrong?
Why even allowing us to commit sins?
We're are all just too human

In fact, why were we
even bothered by You?
Why so much interest, and yet none at times?

Is this the meaning of hypocriticism?

Heck, I, for once want to do as I like
all thanks to my stupid conscience
to end it prematurely

If we suffer, do You think it'll do You good?
What would we learn from it?
Pain? Depression? Reflection?

Or

Just a plain Sadistic game? hmm..

I'm not too sure myself

Sorry for all that I've done
for I'm beyond redemption
sorry for all that I'm about to do
for I've yet to rekindle the fire

Don't tell me that You'll me there
Please, No empty promises
I detest such acts

like all that have had happen before
wounds can never heal properly
that's why it's called
a scar

John 3:16

No comments: