life motto

life motto

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Refraction?

I realised my blog is quite dark and depressing..

=_=

Thanks to all those 'very helpful' opinions
I've been voted 'MOST EMO BLOGGER EVER' ~!

-Whiskey Tango Foxtrot-
=_="

Hightime to brigthen up the pages!
Change the wall paper!
Reformat the codes for more vibrant colors!

Too much effort had been done..
Screw changing a thing!

Got a shock when one of my friends (Zoe)
told me she 'tengah emo-ing'
soon after reading my blog

o.O

then i realised she 'emo-ing' 'bout something else..

*FALSE ALARM! STAND DOWN!*

I need to find a way!
Easiest solution?

ADD PICTURES! =)


Anybody STILL want me?


look at how we sat in the car.. =_="


Yes, C'est moi
(after some itchy fingers edited my picture)


Spot the not (WTF was I doing there??)


No more alcohol..


Returning to our grassroots!


Faggots UNITED

Fact 1 : Camwhore noob

Fact 2 :
Old Body, Young Heart, Screwed-up Mind


-Sleep also no peace-

Tsk
No wonder I'm always so EMO

No comments: