life motto

life motto

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TAG time!

Instructions :
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Name your best traits
None, I suppose >.< Maybe charming (o.O), slick talker, old and wise?

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Tough one, I think I'll say 'You are the best thing that could ever happen to me!'

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
I'm not too sure that they would want to be stranded with me
*Hahaha*

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most and with whom?
Rome perhaps? With someone that I had dedicated my life to.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Financial issues out the window and enough to spend for the next few generations! ^(oo)^

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Unless the world works without money, why not?
*Wanna barter my chicken for your cow? o.O*

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Those whom I had known through out my life

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Serious? o.O Settle 'hutang', buy new car, treat friends for dinner (real good one)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I would not want to risk the chance slipping away, confessing would be 50% chance of success, if I didn't, it would had been 100% chance of regret.

10. List out the good points of the person who tagged you.
Does she had good points? o.O
*ROFL*
Ok, ok, she does, independent, sharp talker, quick mind, steadfast friend.

11. What am I doing now?
What a stupid question to ask.... =_="

12. What is your ambition?
Become an automotive engineer, alas, blown away dream

13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Two-face, Irresposible, Unrealiable, Two-timers

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God? Family, Friends, My life?, 'Special One'?

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
If I had the money.... $_$

16. What do you see when you look into a mirror?
Myself? o.O What else or rather, Who else?
*Haha*

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
All problems? None existing yet, sorry

18. What's your impression about this person who tagged you?
Expressive, Open-minded. Let me dig for more bad habits first =X

19. What's your definition of love?
Love is sacred, Love is blind, Love is all forgiving, Love is self-sufficient, Love conquers all, Love last a lifetime, Love is give-and-take, Love is selfless, Love is above anything else.

20. What are your hopes?
Only two at the moment, first, good results in whatever I do, second, secret =)

Tagged next
1. Jocelyn Toh
2. Cheryl Ong
3. Beatrix Ong
4. Tristan Ng
5. Amber Tan
6. Pauline Sim
7. Mabel Spykerman
8. Constance Yap

No comments: