life motto

life motto

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chapter 1 : Back to You-Know-Where

First day of Term 5, what a screwed up time table! This is what happens if your college runs out of space and ends up with way TOO many students around its campus. To add things up, convenience wasn't the first agenda present on God-blessed-whoever that made this time table. Walk around the campus and you'll find many others tuning into an open 'complaint' channel. (>.<)

Tony C once invited me for his birthday bash at Sanctuary after work, a few weeks back. I was aghast when i saw the amount of bottles laid out on the tables in front of me. I did a quick head count and realised the numbers weren't adding up. Then, my nightmare came true, too soon in fact. Tony C told me I was the last to arrive and we weren't allowed to leave until we finished up all the liquor. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?? 12-14 dudes have to FINISH 10 bottles of JW Black Labels and 4 bottles of Henessys??

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

I was already trying a way to worm myself out of this. Guess what? All of us, yes, all of us managed to finish it some how or rather. No prize guessing how we left that day, but it really was a miracle that I did managed to get home in one piece that night. Ah, let me rephrase that, wee early in the morning. A week after that, another party was on-going and I got invited once again, this time Amber's brother's 21st. You can imagine the look on my face once my eyes set on the 2 bottles of JW Black Label waving back to me from the table. Talk about backlash, and I'll refer you back to this. o.O

Darn, I loathe JW for the moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...now we noe who to call if got exra arak to be finished =p

schizophr3nic™ said...

zzz.. really really scared to drink till overdose already.. haha

Amy said...

scared eh... haha... Chew last time also drank too much until phobia

schizophr3nic™ said...

no lor.. scared of JW Black Label only.. haha.. only for now..